Hire The Best
- Good people are hard to find and often difficult to hold onto. But good people are effective.
- They get the job done, often in half the time.
- They need less supervision and often take initiative.
- They don’t leave a mess behind them which wastes your own time fixing.
- They are good to work with as they get on with the job.
- They lift the productivity of those around them and make being in business worthwhile.
- On the other hand, there are people you put up with. They scrape through, never doing the job really the way you would like, requiring a lot of hand holding and leaving a few problems in their wake. You wonder why you put up with them but you accept that they are better than no one.
- In the end, you compromise your business because you end up with accepting mediocrity. In hindsight, the best people are worth having even if they only stay for a short while.
Dr Tom McKaskill
‘Make Millions from Your Business’