How to Register or Upgrade
There are three levels of accounts available, the WebFriend account, the Associate account and the Full Member account.
WebFriend is a Free Account which allows you to access all Private Content, excluding Member-only Content. It also allows you to purchase selected résumés of the AIEA Members. The AIEA Newsletter will be emailed to you.
- Simply click on GET YOUR FREE ACCOUNT in the top banner of the AIEA home page
- Fill in the signup form and an authorisation link will be emailed to you.
- Click on the link and you will be prompted to nominate your password.
To join AIEA as a Full or Associate Member, a free WebFriend account is required as the starting point.
- Log-in using your Username (your email address) and your Password as created in Step 1.
- www.aiea.org.au/become-memberand click the Join Now button on Full Member. An alternative is the Associate Member.
- The Associate Member is a lower entry price but cannot apply for CAIEA or FAIEA status.
- Fill in your details on the Create Address Page
- Click on Create new Bio, if any mandatory information is missing, it will be highlighted in red.
- Select Full Member and Add to Cart.
- Continue through to checkout and pay by credit card
Upgrade Process and Pricing
- Only full members (MAIEA) can upgrade to CAIEA or FAIEA.
- The annual membership fee is the same for all full members (MAIEA, CAIEA and FAIEA)
- If the upgrade is at the time of registration or renewal, no additional costs are incurred.
- If the upgrade occurs mid-term, the CAIEA or FAIEA annual membership will comments on the date of upgrade and an adjusting invoice will be created for the new term, and a credit will be issued for the whole months remaining on the original membership.
- This is a manual process and the prevailing Administration Fee will be charged.