Platforms for Member Content
AIEA provides a number of platforms to allow members to deliver their content to other members and to the public. Amongst these are
- Networking Events: These popular networking events were held at various locations throughout the country and typically ran for about two hours. This included a presentation by a guest speaker. AIEA Members were given precedence to be the guest speaker. However, the COVID-19 crisis has meant that the physical meetings have been cancelled and replaced with online Zoom Meetings. Check the Events page for details. https://aiea.org.au/Events
- Online Webinars and Workshops: These regular online events are designed to allow a Member to run a Zoom meeting on a suitable topic. https://www.aiea.org.au/EventPresentation. If it’s a paid webinar or workshop, AIEA will collect the ticket fees and remit 90% to you. the retained 10% will cover the PayPal fees and some overheads.
- The Online Store: The AIEA Store is a platform where Members can advertise their products and services and the financial transactions are handled by the AIEA finance gateway (PayPal). https://aiea.org.au/Store
- Member Sourced Resources: This is another platform for Members who wish to freely share the fruits of their labours with fellow members and the general public. https://aiea.org.au/Member-Sourced-Resources
- Our Bookshelf: A member may have written a book that is for sale on Amazon, etc. We will feature it here and provide a link to it. https://aiea.org.au/Our-Bookshelf
- Featured Members: Members have found that this facility brings new business opportunities to them from the employers who browse the site. http://tiny.cc/mmqtlz
- The BLOG: The AIEA Blog has been opened up as another avenue of communication. Everyone can read and comment. In addition, all members can now post. https://aiea.org.au/Blog. Don't stop there! Take that Blog and post it on the AIEA LinkedIn group and the Facebook page.
- Social Media: Make sure you have joined the AIEA pages on LinkedIn and Facebook.