Do you want to write and publish your own book?
When was the last time we had a pandemic? Don’t waste a good home isolation. Cross off one item in your bucket list by getting that eBook done. Sigrid will tell you how she did it and give you the tools you will need. Enrol Now…
Survive and Thrive Together – What AIEA can do for you
It’s clear now that COVID-19 is having an enormous impact on us all. First and foremost, we’re worried about our health, the health of our loved ones, and for our local community and society in general. We are now in a state of massive change and uncertainty. Can we stop it from being a financial crisis for us? Read more…
Business Survival Checklist
The impact that the COVID-19 crisis will have on the economy is huge. Many businesses will need Government assistance to survive the crisis. Even with assistance you will need to make quick, difficult decisions and rely on the goodwill of staff, customers, landlords and utilities. Read more…
COVID-10 is as easy as Do Re Me
The Von Trapp approach to riding out a pandemic – Watch now…
Overcoming Loneliness When Working at Home
It’s all very well and good working from home and having the flexibility that that brings to you and your lifestyle. But, the fact of the matter is for some people, it can get very, very lonely, indeed. In this 7-minute video Chris Ducker shares his top tips to beat isolation loneliness so that you can not only be super productive but also actually enjoy working at home! Watch now…
Bill Gates warned us about a deadly pandemic like Coronavirus
In 2015, Bill Gates gave a TED Talk bluntly titled “The Next Outbreak? We’re Not Ready.” This talk was given during the Ebola epidemic, but Gates was already looking ahead to the next deadly illness. “If anything kills over 10 million people in the next few decades, it’s most likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than a war,” he said. Watch now…
One-liners from the Internet
- Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.
- Alcohol! Because no great story started with someone eating a salad.
- All my life I thought air was for free. That was until I bought a bag of crisps.
- Always be yourself. Unless you can also be a unicorn. In that case, always be a unicorn.
- Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.
- An opportunist is the guy who drinks the water while the pessimist, the optimist and the realist are arguing about how full the glass is.
- Anyone has the capacity to light up a room. Some when they enter, others when they leave.
- As long as cocoa beans grow on trees, chocolate is fruit to me.
- Before my first cup of coffee I hate everybody. That doesn’t change after I’ve had that coffee, but it feels much better.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.
- When this is over with, I’m going to spend an entire weekend just touching my face.
- My cat is still trying to figure out why I’m in his house after 8 am.
- Now I know why dogs get so excited to go for walks.
- Hell, I don't mind dancing in the rain right about now.
- Before we used to cough to hide a fart. Now we fart to hide a cough!
- Also wear your face mask at home. It helps to lessen the binge eating.