THIS LEADER-AS-COACH MASTERCLASS IS DESIGNED FOR LEADERS LOOKING TO EQUIP THEMSELVES WITH SKILLS VITAL TO NAVIGATE TOUGH TIMES.
Leaders in many sectors are facing once-in-a-generation industry disruption with the triple-threat of more rigorous compliance standards, heightened expectations from consumers as well as employees and fiercer competition.
Bottom line, you’ve really got your hands full!
To better respond to the relentless pace of external change and increased workplace expectations, a new leadership style is required.
Adopting a more coach-like approach will enable you to:
- Provide your staff with support and guidance, rather than instruction.
- Unleash fresh energy, innovation and commitment.
- Create mutual accountability in the workplace.
- Build a workforce which can rapidly adapt to change
- Build greater clarity and commitment
This Masterclass aims to help you adjust and adapt your leadership style and become a highly effective coach.
- Share well-researched theories on why leadership is so hard in the current climate.
- What is coaching and what isn't?
- What does it mean to be more coach-like? What are the key leader-as-coach attributes and how can they be learned?
- How is the leader-as-coach best placed to navigate continual industry disruption?
Using our leadership development tool, The Coaching Canvas, we’ll work on a business challenge you want resolved. This will enable you to see, feel and experience the power of a leader-as-coach approach.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Directors, Business Owners and CEOs
- General Managers
- HR Managers
WHAT WILL BE YOURS TO TAKE AWAY?
- New ways to LEAD your people into an alternate future
- Insights into how you can FOCUS on what's important in the workplace
- Methods to ENERGISE your people to come with you
- How to make the change that matters
- Fully completed coaching worksheet of your chosen issue/problem
Bruce Mullan is a Leadership Coach, Workshop Facilitator and Conference Speaker.
Bruce runs Vinaigrette Leadership Excellence – a coaching practice dedicated to nurturing leadership excellence by teaching people to be more coach-like in their leadership style.
Bruce provides consulting and advisory services to dozens of aged care, disability and community organisations. His expertise has guided significant business transformation initiatives by radically changing business practices, implementing new technology and introducing commercial ways of thinking.
He has provided global consulting services for the insurance sector for 13 years in 17 countries, including working with the PWC Management Consulting division out of their New York office. In this time, Bruce led several long-term Finance & Digital transformation projects for multi-national companies to streamline, simplify, automate and optimise back-office operations.
Please join us for lunch and this thought-provoking masterclass. You'll be glad you did.